What are the ethical and moral issues around the Covid-19 pandemic?
You are invited to attend a panel discussion on some of the key ethical and human rights issues arising from the Covid-19 pandemic. This will be followed at 4.00pm by an afternoon tea with further opportunity to engage with the panel members.
- Professor Danny Altmann: Professor of Immunology, Imperial College, London
- Mr Amos Waldman: Human Rights Barrister, Doughty Street Chambers
- Professor Matthew Makin: Medical Director The North Manchester General Hospital
- Professor David Balsamo: Dean and Professor of Sociology University of Chester
- Rabbi Fabian Sborovsky
- (Chair) Professor Alan Silman, Professor of Musculoskeletal Health, Oxford University
Admission is by pre-booked ticket only – see below. NB: Booking will close at 5.00pm on Thursday 9 June.