Menorah Outreach is organising two collections for Mitzvah Day – our opportunity to help those in need in our community.
Collections will take place 1 November to 17 November.
Basic Women’s and Children’s wear – ALL ITEMS TO BE PURCHASED NEW
- Women’s pants, vests, bras, tights, socks, nighties.
- Children’s pants, vests, socks, pyjamas
These items will be donated to MANCHESTER WOMEN’S AID at the PANKHURST CENTRE which helps women and children escape domestic abuse. The Pankhurst Centre which promotes the work of MWA is entirely reliant on donations from supporters.
In-date long life Food for local groups helping asylum seekers and those in food poverty, particularly the following which have been requested:
- Tins of spinach, sweet corn, chopped tomatoes, vegetables, kidney beans, tuna in oil, fruit
- Vegetarian canned meals
- Puddings to follow a meal
- Orange / Apple Juice, Squash
- Small 500g packs of Sugar, Coffee, Tea, UHT Milk
- Biscuits and Chocolate
Do bring your generous donations to Menorah during opening hours or on Mitzvah Day 17 November between 11.00am and 2.00pm ,when you will be greeted by our Mitzvah Day supporters. For more information on how you can help please contact: